This sample document is for example use only. It contains placeholder fields which are customied to each client's specific activation and requirements.
WHO WE ARE
www.videobooth2.tv is a site operated by Video Booth Systems Limited (we or us).
We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05411424, and have our registered office and main trading address at Unit 8 Schooner Park, Schooner Court, Crossways, Dartford, DA2 6NW. For details on how to contact us, please see our Contact Us page https://videoboothsystems.com/contact/
Video Booth Systems Limited is the data processor in relation to any personal data you provide to us through our website. This means that we will only handle your personal data in accordance with the strict instructions of [[ CLIENTS NAME ]], the data controller, and subject to the terms of our contract with them.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you about how we as data processor will deal with your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). It gives you information on how we will collect and process your personal data through your use of our website, including any data you may provide when you visit the website to:
- register as a user;
- view or share a video you have created on the website, in a video booth or kiosk, or post any other material on our website (such as images, graphics, text or other content);
- view a video someone else has made;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions or interactive services on our website;
- use the services on our website, for example to upload content from an external device, or edit content where you have been given the appropriate access to enable you to do so; or
- share content to third party social media platforms through our website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may include links to third party websites (including social media platforms), plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites, and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, date of birth, username or similar identifier, social media tokens provided to us by a social media site, and may include a photograph or video of you or other content such as text or comments (if you have provided these to us via the website, a video booth or kiosk, or via an upload from an external device).
Contact Data your postal and email addresses.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data includes your username and password, and videos and photos viewed or shared by you.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data. but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please note that if you:
- post content on our website that includes a third party's personal data (for example if they can be identified in a video posted by you);
- provide us with a third party's email address or sms number, so that we can send them a link to content you have provided that you would like to share with them,
then you are solely responsible for obtaining the consent of that third party to their personal data being provided to us in this way.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by supplying them via a website or a video booth / kiosk at an event organised by [[ CLIENTS NAME ]], or by uploading them to our website from an external device. Alternatively, you may have provided this information to us by registering on our website, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create and upload photos or videos on our website;
- use a video booth / kiosk or upload content from an external device;
- search for a video or photograph on our website;
- contact us for user support, for example if you have a query about our service, or cannot find the video you are looking for;
- register to use our website;
- visit our website in order to view or share a video (whether the video is one you created, one which you have been invited to view, or which you have browsed via a gallery).
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, and we act at all times only the instructions of the data controller. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide you with the services you require when you use our website, for example to enable you to register on our website, to find and view a video or photo, or to share it with a third party.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Our provider of hosting services, currently UK Dedicated Servers Limited https://www.ukservers.com/ as your personal data will be stored on their UK server.
- If you have submitted content to our website, and have provided us with one or more email addresses or sms numbers of third parties with whom you would like us to share that content, we will use those email addresses and sms numbers to send the third parties in question a link to the content to enable them to view it.
- If you have submitted content to our website, and you have decided to share that content with your social media networks, or [[ CLIENTS NAME ]], decides to share it with its social networks, that content will be made available to the social networks in question.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are required to do so by [[ CLIENTS NAME ]], in accordance with their instructions:
|Type of data||Processing activity||Retention period|
|Personal Data||[[ PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED WILL BE SPECIFIED BY THE CLIENT ]]||[[ DATA RETENTION DURATION TO BE SPECIFIED BY THE CLIENT ]] days|
|Media||[[ MEDIA TYPE WILL BE SPECIFIED BY THE CLIENT ]]||[[ MEDIA RETENTION DURATION TO BE SPECIFIED BY THE CLIENT ]] days|
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data on behalf of [[ CLIENT NAME ]], or about this privacy statement more generally, please contact us https://videoboothsystems.com/contact/